Heating and cooling
The CoolBloC, an innovative all-rounder, combines the proven heating technology of PAW with a cooling function.
The CoolBloC is available in the nominal diameters DN 25 and DN 32 and can be adapted to special ambient conditions, such as dewing or condensate formation. Within a pump group, all components are perfectly designed for the requirements during heating and cooling. In combination with a heat pump and the PAW domestic hot water module, you get the perfect solution for your heating system!
Function of the CoolBloC:
Cooling – Application during the summer:
- A heat sink (f. ex. a heat pump) provides cooled fluid.
- The cooling circuit transports the cooled fluid to the interior spaces.
- There, a heat transfer takes place and the fluid is heated.
- The heated fluid is cooled down again in the heat sink.
Heating – Application during the winter:
- A heat source (f. ex. a heat pump) provides heated fluid.
- The cooling circuit transports the heated fluid to the interior spaces.
- There, a heat transfer takes place and the fluid is cooled down.
- The cooled fluid is heated again in the heat source.
YouTube videos about the CoolBloC
On our YouTube channel, you will find a lot of information about the CoolBloC as well as a video which shows the installation of the CoolBloC in a comprehensible way.
Combination of CoolBloC, heat pump and PAW domestic hot water module
Assembly of the CoolBloC