1964 The company was founded.
- Dipl.-Ing. Rüdiger Pommerening founds the one-man business in Wallensen.
- First product: Expansion compensators for heating systems
1967 First PAW patent
- PAW pump flange
1968 Change of corporate form to a Ltd. partnership with limited liability
- The start of our design, development and manufacturing operation
1982 Setting up a distribution network operating under the name PAW
1992 Company moves from Wallensen to Hamelin
- The move to our current location in Hamelin, allowing us to increase our production capacity
1999 Warehouse expansion and improvement
- Production line and warehouse expand to cover an area of 2,400 m2
- A partly automatic high rack warehouse is installed for greater logistic efficiency
2006 Expansion of the company’s premises
- Purchase of a neighbouring plot of land (600 m2) for the expansion of the production area to include the company’s own metal workshop, and for the building of additional office space and social rooms and facilities
- Purchase of an additional neighbouring plot (5,000 m2) for the building of a new production hall
2007 Completion of the second plant “Werk II”
- According to the latest technologies and standards, solar thermal systems are produced and stored in our new production hall and warehouse, covering an area of 2,500 m2. In addition further office space and social rooms (500 m2) were created.
2008 Foundation of the later PAW sarl in France
2009 Foundation of the later PAW NA Inc. in Webster, Massachusetts
2009 Foundation of the PAW VertriebsGmbH in Gröbmingen, Austria
2013 Completion of the third plant “Werk III”
- Today, we manufacture heating products on an additional area of 3.200 m2. The construction has been supported by the European Regional Development Fund.