With this certificate the TÜV Rheinland® attests that PAW pursues a quality management system according to the requirements of the DIN EN ISO 9001:2015. The scope of this certificate covers the development, production and sales of high quality heating and solar thermal installations.
In 2011, PAW received the AEO certification and is now officially Authorized Economic Operator. The AEO certification implies that the company fulfills the required anti-terrorism standards and rigorously monitors the production processes. The certification attests that PAW is a reliable partner.
Our domestic hot water modules Friwa and the tank heat transfer modules Midi and Maxi are certified according to SVGW / ACS / TIFQ.
The following products are certified according ACS / TIFQ:
- Pipe set for FriwaMidi-Kaskade and FriwaMaxi-Kaskade
- Circulation set for FriwaMidi/Maxi and for FriwaMidi/Maxi-Kaskade
- SolexMaxi TW
- Tank heat transfer module Maxi
Download ACS certificate Pipe set (PDF, 881 kB)
Download ACS certificate Circulation set (PDF, 989 kB)
Download ACS certificate SolexMaxi TW and Tank heat transfer module (PDF, 877 kB)
Download TIFQ certificate Pipe set (PDF 39 kB)
This certificate attests that
- registered transport packaging and commercial sales packaging are recorded by the customers of the company of Interseroh partners
- recorded transport packaging and commercial sales packaging are recycled and
- all requirements of the packaging ordinance are met.
In 2017, PAW received the interseroh certificate for saved resources.
Download certificate for saved resources 2017 (PDF, 1,28 MB)
Download certificate for saved resources 2016 (PDF, 1,36 MB)
Download certificate for saved resources 2014 (PDF, 270 kB)
Download certificate for saved resources 2013 (PDF, 300 kB)