How can I convert a K33 controlled circuit with constant value into a K34?


PAW offers conversion kits to convert different types of mixing valves. The version and the type of the mixing valve you want to convert are decisive for choosing the correct conversion kit. We will be pleased to give you personal advice on this topic.